Rosemary A. Waters
- Carmel International Arts Festival – Started as a volunteer for the annual festival in 1996. President of the Festival from 2006 thru 2014. Relocated the festival from the Providence Apartments at Old Meridian to the Arts and Design District in 2007. Expanded the festival from 45 artists in 2006 to 135 highly talented, juried artists, two music and event stages and an estimated 30,000 visitors in 2014. The festival currently has over 20 long-term volunteer board members.
- The Center for the Performing Arts – One of five founding Executive Board Members. Co-chairperson for the inaugural and second year Gala. Committee member for the following annual Galas. Served on the Development Committee for The Center for the Performing Arts.
- Carmel Arts Council – Has served on the board since 2006. Treasurer from 2007 to 2010.
- Carmel Clay Historical Society – Past board member and treasurer.
- Actors Theatre of Indiana – Accepted invitation to become a board member in 2015.
- Pillar of the Community Award – First person to receive this award from Mayor Jim Brainard in February 2015 for my volunteer services to the community.
- Carmel Chamber of Commerce – Member since 2005
- Carmel Rotary – Member since 2008
- Married to Paxton Waters since 1974
- One son, Benjamin, who lives in New York City
- Carmel resident for the past 25 years